Want to take your existing padel club to the next level?
Here are 5 ways to make a start.
All based on out tried and trusted – and extremely successful – best practices in building Go Padel UK.
Have your coaches learn padel. and by padel we mean ‘pure padel’ padel from the source! Learning from someone that has played padel their whole lives in our opinion is a vital factor in seeing their progression.
To be able to get players of all levels and experiences to enjoy padel at its beautiful best being taught to play ‘properly’ is vital!
We can help you to train up your coaching staff with our tried and trusted best practices and extensive pro coaching contacts both here and overseas.
Running events are a vital way to keep members interest and attract interest from others afar!
To keep your current group of players engaged having something to ‘train for’ or ‘look forward to’ is vital and this also gives them a chance to take on players from other clubs as well as putting your club on the map.
Upgrade your infrastructure
There are a lot of ways we can assist you in raising the quality of your existing padel club.
- Upgrade existing facilities or install extra new courts.
- Install new and better lighting.
- Add a canopy.
- Adding a small café/social hub can add another great element to your club.
Not only does this give members a chance to stay for a drink after a game, it’s a great way to add another element to events! This really does add to the ‘community spirit’ of the club but it also gives the club a chance of secondary spend.
A Junior Programme
“The children are our future”.
Maybe the most important factor, planning for the future is a must and the future is, of course, junior players.
Not only is a project like this incredibly rewarding, giving kids really good health and social benefits but you are building players that will be playing padel for years to come!
Marketing, marketing, marketing!
You can have the ‘best’, most ‘up to date’ Padel Club in beautiful surroundings – but if nobody knows you are there it amounts to nothing.
Your sport marketing strategy, both online and offline, should allow your Padel club to promote directly to a primary target market, a ‘captive’ audience, to engage consumers on their level and hence stand out from the clutter of all that unimaginative and dull traditional advertising out there.
- We have a great team that can assist, help and advise on new website design and build.
- Website redesign & upgrade to increase SEO, keywording etc. in order to better reach your target audience.
- We can help design your all important branding.
- We can offer and consult on bespoke booking systems.
- Furthermore we can design, build and even operate all your social media platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- We can shoot a very high quality and professional promotional video for your padel club.